The Department of Economic Development and Competitiveness of the Basque Government promotes these scholarships for young people in order to acquire competencies through practical training in companies and agencies abroad.
- Traineeship abroad.
- Six months of training in a company.
- Monthly amount of around 1000€.
- Ikaslan (Vocational Education Training Association of State Schools) offer you the possibility to enjoy this experience through the Global Training grant programme, for graduates in Higher Level Vocational Training.
- Higher Level Vocational Training obtained before 15 July of the current year.
- You must have resided in the Basque Country at least one full year, prior to the training.
- You must be less than 30 years old to participate.
- You should not have been the beneficiary of European mobility programme grants for a duration of six or more months.
- Language level B2.
- Your profile should meet the minimum requirements for the company or organization.
- The deadline for submitting the application will be June-July.
- The selection process will take place in September and it includes:
- Analysis of the CV and evaluation of the qualification, training and experience.
- English test. Applicants who are not able to certify a B2 or C1 level of English should take a language test.
- Personal interview will analyze the suitability of the candidate´s profile.